- Regularly clean surfaces by wiping them with a lint-free cloth.
- Clean spills immediately to avoid staining.
- Use a damp cloth with wood friendly detergent for stubborn marks.
- To repair small scratches use a matching Osmo wood stain, please test this in a discreet area first.
- Care for your product by topping up the finish after a few years. We recommend Osmo wood stain, it's easy to apply and will extend the life of your product. https://osmouk.com
- Don't use chemicals or abrasives, it could wear through the layers of wood and effect the appearance.
- Don't place damp or hot object in contact with the wood, this will result in damage to the product.
- Don't place directly in front of a radiator, this may cause the wood to warp and move.
- Avoid placing furniture in strong direct sunlight, this could damage the colour and finish.